Advanced Chefs Programme
This course is designed for students who want to study at an advanced professional cookery level and may already have several years’ experience within Kitchens or have already gained a level 3 culinary qualification within a food related discipline.
The level 4 Advanced Diploma is unique in the UK, allowing learners to explore the different aspects of Hospitality management whilst further developing the culinary skills needed to become a Master chef within traditional and contemporary Chinese Culinary Arts. Whilst being fully immersed within the culture of the UK hospitality industry.
The course has excellent links with industry, and students will get the chance to take part in live projects and competitions, gain additional work experience, and have the opportunity to visit farms, food manufacturing establishments, high quality restaurants and Hotels, and food related events across the UK such as the Good Food show. Our graduates are in high demand by industry across the globe or may move onto further study after completed the programme.
Advanced Level 4 Diploma in Chinese Culinary Management
Study Options Full time (26 weeks) Course Level Level 4
Level 4 Diploma in Chinese Culinary Arts (603/3164/1)
HACCP level 3
ISOS Health and Safety management level 4
Food Hygiene for supervisors’ level 3
Customer care excellence level 3 (World host certificate)
Location IACCA at LBR, Liverpool
By studying this course, you will
- Gain a fully immersed learning experience and an introduction to international culinary techniques and skills.
- Develop the skills, knowledge and attributes required to further develop your career within international kitchens or hospitality management.
- Learn traditional and contemporary cuisine using a range of advanced practical techniques, be taught by some of the best UK chef lecturers and gain valuable insight and experience whilst training in some of the UK best kitchens.
- Take part in industry competitions with professional bodies such as the Chef Guild.
- Visit trade shows such as Hotel and Catering exhibition and the Good food Show.
- Exhibit your work at our end of year gala dinner and graduation at the Lu Ban restaurant Liverpool.
- Understanding Chinese and Asian Food and Beverage Business Operating Models
- Managing People Through the Empowerment of Teams
- Creating a Customer Centred Culture
- Leadership and Management Within a Performance Centred Culture
- Chinese Food and Beverage Service Management
- Chinese Culinary Master Skills and Kitchen Management
- Mastering the Art of Sugar Sculpture
- Mastering the Art of Chinese Dough Modelling
- HACCP level 3 certificated course
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point is becoming increasing essential part of the safe management of catering business
- Become a member of the Chef Guild of Great Britain
The programme is recognised by the Chef Guild of Great Britain and become a fellow member
- Become a member of the Hospitality association
The programme is recognised by the Hospitality Association of Great Britain and become a fellow member
- ISOS Health and Safety management level 4
The ISOS H&S course is international recognised for being one of the best health and safety management courses in the UK
- Food Hygiene for supervisors’ level 3
How to manage a food hygiene environment, supervise staff and set up a hygiene management system.
- Customer care excellence level 3 (World host certificate)
Understanding your customer base and realising what makes you stand out from the competition. How to meet and exceed customer expectations.
IACCA culinary arts courses have been designed to be internationally recognised for the quality of its training, the multi-culinary skill development of the students and to produce highly professional and creative, industry-ready graduates.
Our Advanced Level 4 Diploma course is recommended for students with a proven background in educational or vocational culinary or managerial development within the hospitality industry. The course will help you lead a team and develop skills to become a business manager and/or master chef.
This programme is suitable if:
- You wish to progress your career within in a professional kitchen or hospitality establishment, in a hotel, restaurant, bar, private household, onboard a cruise ship or international resort
- You are a professional chef who wants to further develop your skills and managerial knowledge and skills set.
- You would like to develop skills and knowledge to become a successful business owner within Hospitality.
- You are interested in developing your knowledge within Hospitality management to help gain promotion or move into management for the first time.
We welcome students from a variety of different educational and occupational backgrounds.
The course will require 100% commitment to all aspects of the course, you will require the following to be considered:
- A level 3 qualification or equivalent within a food or managerial discipline
- A good basis knowledge of English and Maths would be an advance
- Some experience within the hospitality industry would be an advantage but essential
Qualifi Level 5 Diploma OR directly into employment in an associated profession
Want to Speak to us about how we can help?
Drop us a line today and we will be in touch